Play This Fail Proof Hydration Game Every Day
Are you competitive?
What about when it comes to snagging optimal digestion or clear and glowing skin?
When you break it down, there’s really only one #beautyfood that delivers these benefits and more, without fail.
And without enough of it for extended periods of time (especially during this hot weather), dehydration can be mistaken for things like adrenal fatigue and digestive issues… when it truly all comes down to h y d r a t i n g.
So, what if we told you a daily race with yourself was the fail proof way to ensure you’re dousing yourself with enough water.
The prize at the end of the competition?
- More plump, dense skin, replenishing skin tissue and lessening the appearance of wrinkles.
- Reducing acne by balancing the water to oil ratio on the surface of your skin.
- Improved digestion and the rapid flushing of toxins out of the body.
- Increased circulation to the body – increasing total body glow.
Wanna play? In order to participate, you’ll need water and a gallon jug (if you want, start with something like this, but once you’re fully committed to this daily game, we suggest investing in one of these to avoid the plastic.)
Here are the rules / DO THIS:
- Empty the bottle, take a permanent marker and mark the hours 9AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM and 6PM on the side with hash marks evenly dispersed (see mine below!)
- Add stickers, motivational quotes or decorate how you please!
- The next morning, fill your jug to the top with filtered water.
- Track your progress! Cheer yourself on! Race with a friend! Push yourself to reach the bottom of the jug by the time the day is through!
LAST WORD: THIS SH!T WORKS. We’re astonished at how much water we’re drinking in one day!
It may not be overnight, but by reaching your gallon-a-day goal over just a couple of weeks, you’ll be able to see how true hydration lets your body, skin, digestion, hair and nails take the GOLD.